You have no items in your shopping cart.
Enterprise network video recorder can provide up to 30 days of 4K video storage for 15 cameras or Full HD video storage for 50 cameras
The UniFi® NVR is an enterprise network video recorder that integrates an NVR, the UniFi Protect software, and a 4-drive bay. UNVR unifies enterprise-class data protection and scalable storage with simple Plug and Play integration using the intuitive UniFi Protect software. From a desktop computer or mobile device, you can access your surveillance recordings from virtually anywhere using the intuitive graphical user interface. The mobile app is available for iOS and Android-based devices. The drive bays are easily accessed from the front panel, so hard drive mounting and maintenance are simple. Using four 8 TB drives in a RAID 5 configuration, the UNVR can provide up to 30 days of 4k video storage for 15 cameras or Full HD video storage for 50 cameras.
- (4) 2.5"/3.5" Drive bays
- (1) 10G SFP+ port
- (1) Gigabit RJ45 port
- 1U rack-mountable (kit included)
- Plug and Play UniFi Protect system with NVR
- Automated secure RAID 1 or RAID 5 configuration
- Supports USP-RPS for PSU failover
Works with UniFi Protect Software
- Add 50 cameras to your system to cover every angle
- Free remote access for streaming and viewing your recordings
- Your video is stored on your own secure hardware, not a cloud server
Note: stackable support for multiplying capacity is coming soon