You have no items in your shopping cart.
The UniFi® SmartPower Redundant Power System, model USP-RPS, is a proprietary redundant power system designed to protect up to six UniFi SmartPower supported devices from sudden power supply module failure.
The USP-RPS continually monitors all attached devices. In the event of an internal AC/DC power supply failure, failover is automatic so your network continues to operate with no interruption in service. With a 950W DC power budget, the USP-RPS can protect a variety of high-power devices, including UniFi PoE switches. An integrated 1.3" color touchscreen LCM displays system information for convenient monitoring.
- (6) USP DC output ports
- (1) Ethernet port
- 1U Rackmountable (kit included)
- 1.3" Touchscreen display with status information
- Managed by UniFi Network Controller version: 5.12.11 or later
Works with UniFi Network Controller
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control, and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support