You have no items in your shopping cart.
48-port switch with (40) 802.3at PoE+ ports, (8) 802.3bt PoE++ ports, and (4) 10 GB SFP+ ports. Powerful second-generation UniFi switching.
UniFi Switch Pro 48 PoE is a fully managed Layer 3 switch with (8) 802.3bt (PoE++) and (40) 802.3at (PoE+) Gigabit Ethernet ports. (4) 10G SFP+ uplinks offer link aggregation for higher capacity and increased availability. The UniFi Switch Pro 48 PoE features a rich set of Layer 2 capabilities and integrates Layer 3 functionality such as inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server. The UniFi Switch Pro 48 PoE is the ideal access layer switch for any UniFi solution – it combines up to 600W of near-silent PoE power with UniFi SmartPower RPS power redundancy. UniFi Network Controller and UniFi Network mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in an intuitive graphical user interface from anywhere.
- (8) Gigabit RJ45 802.3bt PoE++ ports
- (40) Gigabit RJ45 802.3at PoE+ ports
- (4) 10G SFP+ ports
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 features
- 600W maximum PoE power
- UniFi SmartPower RPS DC input
- Near-silent cooling
- 1.3" touchscreen display
- Managed by UniFi Network Controller
Works with UniFi Network Controller
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support